If...
If you were mine, I’d be yours
If you would cry, I hold you in my arms
If you would laugh, I’d smile at your cuteness
If you ask, I will tell
If you whisper, I’ll bring my ear closer
If you need comfort, I’ll be there
If you be yourself, I’ll be me for you
With my hands I comfort
With my eyes, I study
With my heart, I care
With my knowledge, I help.
With my talent, I shine
With my voice, I whisper truths.
Happiness lies in your own hands…
True as I look at my hands
I realize that I need them.
To pick people up, hug them, hold them
All the things needed to be done
Someday these hands will save lives.
They have and already prevented falls and fights
Love where is it
In your heart
In you hands in you words
I’m trying to turn my life around
I’ve come to a road which has a fog
For a realize I must watch carefully
My mind and I must listen to my heart
I think I found a guardian human
I’m in the time of my life
Where what I do
Molds me and my future.
No comments:
Post a Comment