Drifting
Day to day I drift
From world to world
Wondering where I belong
As I seek
I become curious
Of what I will find and how
I can’t seem to ask
For the help I know I need
From anybody
I fell that it is just me
And the little knowledge that
I must hold on too
There are things I want to do
And things that I am supposed to do
Yet I haven’t figured out
The supposed to
This leaves me with the want to
I am drifting in a way I don’t like
I feel so golly gee lost
In essence I’m walking a road
This involves a dead end
Where is that secret passage?
Yet I couldn’t take it
I don’t know the password
There are trips to be taken
Things to leaf
I am afraid
Of what I’ll know to become true
I’m uncomfortable around people
I close up and roger ten four
The irony… I work with people.
No comments:
Post a Comment