Myself
I have my differences
I forgive my faults
I may have denied
Or have been disillusioned
But nothing has ever felt
So warm so homey so right
Egg shells I’ve walked on
Bridges I have burnt
Wrongs I have done
Disappointing myself
The people that were
Taught me no right
3 people in one body
One mask per nine lives
Who will laugh?
Who will cry?
Which one will hold me?
And listen…
Which one will tell my secrets?
I have my differences
I forgive my faults
I may have denied
Or have been disillusioned
But nothing has ever felt
So warm so homey so right
Egg shells I’ve walked on
Bridges I have burnt
Wrongs I have done
Disappointing myself
The people that were
Taught me no right
3 people in one body
One mask per nine lives
Who will laugh?
Who will cry?
Which one will hold me?
And listen…
Which one will tell my secrets?
No comments:
Post a Comment