Loves Own Tears
Hearts cry spilling out the pain
Sometimes the pain takes over me
But do I cry? No.
It shows a sigh of weakness
Always stopping me from saying
What I want to say
Love.
What is it?
Some say its an affection
I say its something that hurts so much
It leaves a scar each time.
Scars…showing me I am human
We experiment on rats
Rats in a cage…
That is what we are
We cut the grass
Yet grass could be another universe
But I use the lawn mower
I could be killing another life form
I could be a blade of grass in th wind
Drifing around and trying to find the door
I cant blink…for if I do
I might miss the door
A song lyric “keen to the shifting wind
I bend to it blind”
Discribes a lot.
Two wrongs don’t make a right
What does it make? A left?
Left right direcitons
North south more directions
Heaven hell becomes us
Us? Who are we trying to fool?
When you lay down in bed at night…
Do you shut off all the lights?
Do you pull covers over you head?
Pretend to be dead?
Shadows nightmares they will still get you
They will appear in you dreams
Black and white… inbetween
Shades of gray
Does darkeness envelope light
Or does light grasp darkness
A song “shadows, no curtain the moon. Still faith swears it will shine again soon
Shining with love, you’ve been hiding from me. With that love you’ve been hiding from me.
Your kiss has hindered my day
A longing that won’t go away.
You just keep knocking
Waking my heart
Like daylight chasing the dark
I cant exist being caught my your kiss
Willingly
Or grant you control of my body and shoul
As it and so it shall be.”
Starts to repeat phrases.
I am a fool to worship jus light
After all it follows night
People are to sleep at night
Sleep what is it?
My body donesknt know.
Medicine is to be able to control things
If medicine is to put me to sleep
My body would get used to it and require more
Then im a addict of perscribed medicine
The nwhat do you get?
A knuckle sandwich.
Eventually I have come to the conclusion
“I have sat and heard the workd goodbye
felt the blade and twist the knife – sideways”
All for what??
All for love.
Hearts cry spilling out the pain
Sometimes the pain takes over me
But do I cry? No.
It shows a sigh of weakness
Always stopping me from saying
What I want to say
Love.
What is it?
Some say its an affection
I say its something that hurts so much
It leaves a scar each time.
Scars…showing me I am human
We experiment on rats
Rats in a cage…
That is what we are
We cut the grass
Yet grass could be another universe
But I use the lawn mower
I could be killing another life form
I could be a blade of grass in th wind
Drifing around and trying to find the door
I cant blink…for if I do
I might miss the door
A song lyric “keen to the shifting wind
I bend to it blind”
Discribes a lot.
Two wrongs don’t make a right
What does it make? A left?
Left right direcitons
North south more directions
Heaven hell becomes us
Us? Who are we trying to fool?
When you lay down in bed at night…
Do you shut off all the lights?
Do you pull covers over you head?
Pretend to be dead?
Shadows nightmares they will still get you
They will appear in you dreams
Black and white… inbetween
Shades of gray
Does darkeness envelope light
Or does light grasp darkness
A song “shadows, no curtain the moon. Still faith swears it will shine again soon
Shining with love, you’ve been hiding from me. With that love you’ve been hiding from me.
Your kiss has hindered my day
A longing that won’t go away.
You just keep knocking
Waking my heart
Like daylight chasing the dark
I cant exist being caught my your kiss
Willingly
Or grant you control of my body and shoul
As it and so it shall be.”
Starts to repeat phrases.
I am a fool to worship jus light
After all it follows night
People are to sleep at night
Sleep what is it?
My body donesknt know.
Medicine is to be able to control things
If medicine is to put me to sleep
My body would get used to it and require more
Then im a addict of perscribed medicine
The nwhat do you get?
A knuckle sandwich.
Eventually I have come to the conclusion
“I have sat and heard the workd goodbye
felt the blade and twist the knife – sideways”
All for what??
All for love.
No comments:
Post a Comment