Finding Love
There is a bright light
If you look inside my heart
You don’t have to be afraid
Of who I am
There’s a true heart
That will give you all you need
And the sorrow you may feel
Will melt away
Here I come along
With the strength to carry you on
And I’ll cast your fears aside
So you know you can confide
When the world has let you down
Stand beside me and be strong
You’ll finally see the truth
That I am here for you
It’s an easy road
When you face the world with me
I will give you a hand
To set free
You can find love
If you look side your heart
And the happiness you’ll know
Will always stay
Heaven knows
My heart is hard to follow
Trying to let you slip away
My heart will find no sorrow
In time you’ll find your way
There is a bright light
If you look inside my heart
You don’t have to be afraid
Of who I am
There’s a true heart
That will give you all you need
And the sorrow you may feel
Will melt away
Here I come along
With the strength to carry you on
And I’ll cast your fears aside
So you know you can confide
When the world has let you down
Stand beside me and be strong
You’ll finally see the truth
That I am here for you
It’s an easy road
When you face the world with me
I will give you a hand
To set free
You can find love
If you look side your heart
And the happiness you’ll know
Will always stay
Heaven knows
My heart is hard to follow
Trying to let you slip away
My heart will find no sorrow
In time you’ll find your way
No comments:
Post a Comment