A Good Drift
I never have understood why
My heart built a road leading to you
I found myself drifting
To something warm and kind
Though we haven’t known each other long
I smile and laugh with our conversations~
I look forward to them because they seem real.
You yell at the TV while watching football
I do the same with tennis
I would join you at a game,
Would you join me?
You could be my personal entertainment
But might have to explain the game to me
I will entertain you with my tennis babble
It definitely won’t make sense, it never does.
When the games are done,
Will I bring a smile to your face?
Bring laughter to a solemn day?
What about the lazy days?
May I hold you tight~
To feel your heart beat with mine?
Learn about each sigh?
About what puts a glimmer in your eye?
As time passes by…
I hope we become good friends~
Because to me,
You’re worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment